Thursday, August 9, 2007

to play it by the ear

woke up this morn with a distinct bad-head-day feeling. you know the one that comes along with a hangover. soon as i started on the note of how everything so far had gone wrong, the method of disassociation popped in my head. and the feeling was of floating in a blue realm. skies exactly. sitting on a fluffy cloud & contemplating the mortals beneath. specifically me.
and the absolute irony of it all struck me. really this life on earth is like one big experiment. you know like the experimentations in trying to snort while drinking water. something like that. and for the life of me i couldn't understand why i had taken everything so seriously until then. since it's all an experiment without hypothesis (if there's one i don't know & couldn't care less to know), I might as well continue with my explorations without a care. well, of course the results matter. you know, i really wouldn't want to stare in the face of a mutant amoeba coz i couldn't care less. you get my drift right? just that, there's a bigger need to remain unaffected by our situations. it will all change.
only thing that matters is to have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment